Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 134

Good morning everyone !!!

Hope you're having a great week !

We're smack in the middle of a heat wave here in Montreal - late in the season but the temps have been hitting 40 C with the humidity ( that's roughly 105 in " American " )  so I've been alternatively painting and jumping in the pool :)

This week's house is in Provincetown - MA
1873 sq. feet
3 beds -
2.5 baths
1,600.000
Realtors :  ROSE KENNEDY   STEPHEN BRISCOE    BRETT HOLMES

Listing reads :

Located in an enclave is this newly built home surrounded by an English garden, with picket fencing, hydrangeas and climbing roses. Traditional with substantial finishes that are light and airy, the design focuses on a modern lifestyle with a nod to entertaining. Enter home into reception area opening to a living room with fireplace and music area. Off this space is the kitchen and dining room leading to the patio for outdoor dining, overlooking the parterre garden. The custom kitchen has chef grade appliances. Second level is for guests with two well sized bedrooms with cathedral ceilings, which share a custom bath. One has private deck. Master is in a separate wing with cathedral ceilings, French doors to a private patio and garden, walkin closet and an ensuite bath w/shower room. This home is filled with impressive finishes! 



Although it's a new build it has tons of character - I thought it was a much older home !
I'm so in love with that herringbone brick walkway - and that fountain is just perfection isn't it?
I would never think to put one on such a small walkway.


































The golden rule - LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
And this one's worth it's weight in gold.............

Now excuse me - I'm off to make this fixer upper of mine worth at least it's weight in tin.................

All above images sourced through ZILLOW

Have a wonderful day everyone !
Hugs,
Me


LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
JOIN ME AT THESE FABULOUS PARTIES !

HAVE A DAILY CUP OF MRS OLSON                 LAMBERTS LATELY
LIVE LAUGH ROWE                                               KATHERINE'S CORNER
THE CHARM OF HOME                                         FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE
DESIGN DINING & DIAPERS                        MY TURN FOR US
MY ROMANTIC HOME                                         MISS TOODY GOO SHOES
VINTAGE PAINT & MORE                             LIFE ON LAKESHORE DRIVE
IT'S OVERFLOWING                                              BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH
WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME            SAND & SISAL
CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT                A STROLL THRU LIFE
AN EXTRAORDINARY DAY                                 SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE
IVY & ELEPHANTS                                        FROM MY FRONT PORCH TO YOURS
NO MINIMALIST HERE

37 comments:

  1. L O V E ! ! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this house is beautiful and I want to live here too! I love every room r it's architecture; simply gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beauty! Love this house & yard. Happy Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got my checkbook out. And it's got checks in it. That means I can afford this right? Shit Suzan! I love every little bitty thing about this house and property!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful home! I don't blame you, I would love to live there, too. But, yes location would be key here. Hope it cools off soon for you. It's actually not bad, here. Still hot and humid, but could be much worse....Tropical Storm Danny could be breathing down our neck. Hope it stays out to sea or at least fall apart. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outside ~ the arches over the front door entry, the brick and the patios... I would have liked to see more English country cottage details on the inside, but you could always add those touches yourself ~
    Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! I think this is the first time you showed a place that I loved every single room and would not change a thing. Ohhhhh that bathroom and bedroom with the step up to the deck with french doors. I am just swooning over this one Suzan.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Beautiful home and very pretty well kept grounds and what a nice deck for entertaining.
    I must say I do love the shutters on the windows, and that shower, Absolutely Love it. wish it was mine.
    Yes, I would have no problem living there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This house is so charming, and I love the outdoor spaces. Too bad it's just ever-so-slightly above my budget...haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Julie - just ever so slightly LOL
      But this would be a dream come true, wouldn't it?
      xxx

      Delete
  10. Love the repetition of curves and look how they aligned the fountain with the windows. Not a thing to change - except the price!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning, love it all, especially the gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, visiting from Share your Cup! I love this darling place. What beautiful yards, floors, walls, details, etc. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought from the outside shot it would be frilly, but the inside is very classic and clean looking. Love-love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this house! It's got beautiful rooms with a clean pallet to add personal touches! The English garden is fabulous! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who scrolls through Zillow! Sorry to hear about your high temps. Hopefully it will get cooler soon. We're just coming out of a heat wave here in CA as well but there is light at the end of the tunnel!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Robin - it's just gorgeous !
      I'm not in such a hurry for the temps to get cooler - that means Fall - and then that means Winter is next lol
      XOX

      Delete
  15. Love this one! I think it's pretty much perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzan,
    I am dying over this house.....it is decorated so beautifully and the location is to die for. I love going to Ptown. Such a wonderful place. I was on the Cape today...should have gone down there. This house is the epitome of everything I would want. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, I could move in tomorrow! That brick walkway is fabulous and I like how it leads right up to the door. The gradens are to die for and the inside is stunning as well! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  18. As a Realtor, I am delighted to see a high-end home in new construction that is NOT gigantic! This is lovely+++.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree ! It's the perfect size for me !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, my goodness!

    That is one awesome house!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! Definitely my kind of house!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this home-beautifully done! What are the paint colors? downstairs, bedrooms and the blue in a bedroom upstairs?? Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what the paint colors are - wish I did - this was just a for sale listing !
      XOX

      Delete
  23. Oh my heavens, it's so charming and homey, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful home. Loved all the wonderful finishes and special touches. Thanks for sharing at Share It One More Time. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the most charming ?
      Thanks for having me Cathy !
      xxx

      Delete
  25. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! I could pack up and move pronto...

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a charming and truly beautiful home! From the minute I saw it, I loved it! OH yes, I want to live there too, I know I could enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous! The exterior is so charming.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Lordy! I am just swooning over this house! I love everything about it. From the outside to the inside, including the furniture. I wonder if I have a rich relative that would be willing to give me over a million dollars to buy this house. Hmmmmmm......Thanks for sharing it on Share Your Style this week!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Susan
    It's so not fair that you show a home like this' the first thing that runs through my head is why do I not live in this house?
    I love the contemporary furnishings along with touches of old world, the iron French style bed needs to come home with me, I need a bit of black accent in my home.

    The grounds charm, so manicured to the "T"

    See you soon
    Xox
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo