Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sharing is Caring

blogger tips, pic monkey art,


Good morning all!

Have you noticed my " martini and hearts " curser?  I know a couple of you have and have asked about it.
Well I found a great site - tons and tons of choices - I picked something that had hearts on
them for the month of February for Valentine's day.................click on the below to choose one for
yourself!!!
Totally Free Cursors

And in case anyone is looking for a customized signature - the site I use is great for that too!
Free Personal Signatures - I keep the code on my desk top for easy access when signing off.  Just remember you have to switch to HTML to insert the code.

Have you found a graphic you want to use but need a larger version?  This site allows you to download
your image and enlarge it - a great feature to know about!
Block Posters

Are you curious about how many times a photo from your blog has been pinned?
You can find out the exact number here
Get your site's pin count

To incorporate the trademark symbol ™ - simply press ALT and 0153 at the same time...................

And if you're looking for an alternative site to Pic Monkey - there's also this one - I use a mix of both of them sometimes!
Ipiccy

When you sign up for Google Plus - they do not let you know that you become a no reply blogger -
Click on FLUSTER BUSTER - a wonderful site where Robin will take you through the process of
fixing this problem - thanks Robin!

How to resize and align blog buttons - A Typical English Home offers a fabulous tutorial on this!!!

GREAT site for free collages - PIZAP

Learning how to use Google Analytics - GREAT SITE  KISS METRICS

Ever wonder how bloggers have permanent content at the bottom of their post?
Tuula from THE THRIFTY REBEL will show you how to do it!

How to center your blog header in blogger
HELP BLOGGER

That's it for today folks - hope some of these come in handy for you - a little Valentine's day sharing
have yourselves a wonderful day!  I will add to this page whenever I come across something I think you may be interested in :)




Sharing with!!!
DIY Home Sweet Home                  Homemaker on a Dime                       Alderberry Hill   
Under the Table and Dreaming         Coastal Charm                                    The Rustic Pig   
The Farmhouse Porch                      twelveOeight                                       Kathe with an E
Homestories A to Z                         Salt Tree                                              PJH Designs
A Diamond in the Stuff                     Homework                                         Shades of Amber
Winthrop Chronicles                        Clean and Scentsible                           DIY by Design
Savvy Southern Style                       My Turn for Us                                   In the old Road
Two Yellow Birds Decor                 Green Willow Pond                             Bloom
The 36th Avenue                             The Charm of Home                            Craftionary
The Answer is Chocolate                 The Shabby Nest                                My Romantic Home
I Heart Nap Time                            Uncommon Designs                             Stonegable

24 comments:

  1. The sites sound good, I should probably get a signature done. Thanks for the share.

    And thank you even more for the thoughtful wishes, Suzan. It's so surreal when someone passes that is close to you that was just too young to go.

    I'm headed over now to visit Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, thank you! I love the martini and hearts cursor <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you... thank you...and thank you!!! Love these tips. You are a good sharer and you are also very caring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Martini is the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzan!!!!

    Are you having a good weekend?

    Thanks for the new curser!!! Now I have, "I love animals"!!!

    Your such a sweetheart for sharing!!!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did notice your cursor - just didn't mention it! It's a fun touch :) I pinned this post too - cause I like the tips you gave and I want to be able to come back and find them when I take time to update my blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the martini glass was a cute little feature! Clever!

    My reply on my blog seems to be broke. Thank you for the message. I will find more photos of the courtyard and post them another day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Listen to you Suzan, sounding and looking like a real pro with this blogging thing, giving everyone lessons on how to do things, way to go!!

    I'm going over to get ME a cute cursor!

    Nicole
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips and I'm pinning this to my Blogger Tips board!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I need a signature, thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great tips. Stopping by from Salt Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the curser.i had to look twice as I thought i was seeing things.I told you that you were becoming very techie-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Going to check out this picmonkey alternative. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warning: It's addictive LOL
      You're so welcome - glad it can be of use!
      Hugs,
      Suzan

      Delete
  14. Thank you, thank you, for these great links my blog can use all the help it can get & I will check some of these out! Thank you for CARING! I appreciate it!! I found your great tip via the Homework link party I am also a new follower & hope you will follow me along too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing these great links! I've pinned this post on my blog board.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much! These are GREAT ideas.
    I pinned!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing those great tips and site. Visiting from Sundae Scoop. Would love for you to hop over. www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the info. I have wanted a custom signature, so this is helpful. Jodi @ www.meaningfulmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are so fun and great tips! Thanks for sharing at Monday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, Suzan. I just spent an hour at iPiccy playing with images. Another toy I will not be able to live without!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for all the GREAT tips Suzan!!!
    Blesssings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo