Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 102

Good morning everyone !!!

I found this charming home on Front Door and just fell in love with it.
It's listed for sale ( although this may be an older listing - I really only wanted to show you the house previously owned by Trisha Yearwood - one of my favorite's !!!
It was listed at 2.2 million
Location : Nashville


What a gorgeous entry way !




The kitchen cabinets look like they're painted with French Linen Chalk Paint - maybe she paints in her spare time - between tours LOL???



It's a gorgeous kitchen, isn't it?





Not enough books on those shelves Trisha !!!








And here's my all time favorite Trisha Yearwood song......................



Have a wonderful day everyone
Much love,
Me


Looking for inspiration?
Join me at these fabulous parties !

From my Front Porch to Yours                                  The Charm of Home
French Country Cottage                                             My Turn for Us
Kathe With an E                                                        An Extraordinary Day
Savvy Southern Style                                                 DIY by Design

18 comments:

  1. Love the curb appeal; the rest is not my style. Those shelves do look a little bare, don't they, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but you could so make it your style Sue LOL
      It has great bones - I could very very happily live there !
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love this house. It's so beautiful but not over the top. I could live there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Trisha Yearwood...some of her songs really break my heart. Do you watch her cooking show?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty house! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the tour with me Leslie !
      xxx

      Delete
  5. I like the outside of the house. Has a nice country feel to it. Kitchen has lots of room and needs more cupboards for me and needs a nice walk-in pantry. Didn't see no laundry area; gotta have one of them, The porch is nice; a good place to do some reading but their bookshelves are empty and looks like the fire place needs cleaning out. :} I do love the wood trim, etc. in the room
    The pool I would drain, fill with dirt and turn into a rose garden.
    Look at all them windows to clean...........No Thank You.
    Nice house but me thinks I will stay right where I'm at.
    Trisha is on the Food Network of which we don't get, plus she is also in process of doing her 3rd cookbook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely house... About the bookshelves, I think she had begun packing.... I see no other reason why someone would leave them so bare! My favourite thing is the brick floor in the sun room, that also looks a little bare...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a half-hearted attempt to stage the house while it was trying to be sold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous home, Suzan. It's a lot of house for me, but I think I could make it my own. Love the porch.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I could easily move into this one. Nashville is such a wonderful area to live too.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lately, I've been wild about brick floors, so I love that last room! The entire thing is just charming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty house, Suzan. I love it and I love all the windows -it makes it seem even more open. That porch is really a sweet place and I would love to do something more to that. Great find! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Fancy with a country twist...beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzan, I love the architecture of this house -- it's a lot bigger than it looks from the front! The first picture is so pretty. I totally agree with you -- not nearly enough books on those bookshelves. Those shelves look cold instead of cozy and homey. All in all, it's a great house; thank you for sharing with us. :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous home!! Loved those chippy furniture pieces she had!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this home. Each room is beautiful. I will be featuring this tonight at my Fall into Fall party that opens at 8pm EST. Please stop by and pick up an I've Been Featured button. Thanks. http://diybydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo