Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sad news

http://www.laurenlanedecor.ca/

Lauren Lane Decor - a fellow Canadian -  was the reason I decided to start doing furniture makeovers after reading an article on her a little over a year ago.  She was an accountant who decided to quit and follow her dream - and was very successful.
She was an ASCP stocklist - and her last post ( only on July 5th ) reflected her excitement on introducing Miss Mustard Seed's new milk paint line -
I don't know any of the details yet - ( a car accident I believe )  I only know that she has passed away - and I feel so so sad..............

I never met her
Never spoke to her
Never even communicated with her through an email - and yet I feel a deep pain - a pain that is so close to the surface I feel as though sobs are about to engulf me - and tears as big as the ocean are about to fall.

It's such a small world, this blogmosphere that when we lose one of  " us " the gap becomes huge.
Too big
Too fast
Too heartbreaking,

Gone. Too. Soon.






15 comments:

  1. I so sad to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How right you are about 'us' in blogland. We may never meet or have personal communication, but we are close non the less. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear this. :( Thoughts are with her family and friends.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea! I loved her blog. That's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How tragic! I'm not familiar with her or her blog, but to think that she was following her passion and it all ended so abruptly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very sad. My prayers go out to her family.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear that news! I feel for her family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Such sad news I've always enjoyed reading her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just went to her blog. I didn't know her blog before, but her photo shows a happy person excited about life. So sad, I can understand why this is devastating to you. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry! There's been way too many leaving us lately and I've certainly shed oceans of tears. Do what you need to do for YOU, ok? My prayers are with her family and loved ones.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very sad. My thoughts are with her friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow. i am so sad to hear the news. i did not know here but nonetheless, she was a fellow blogger and my heart goes out to her family. may she RIP and God bless!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how very sad...I have visited her blog occasionally & always thought she was a beautiful person inside and out. I don't know much else about her, but I know that she will be missed by so many & in so many ways. heart. breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had met Tara a few times, having bought furniture and paint from her. I was so sad to hear the news. So tragic!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo