Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Me, myself and I






Vicky from Decor Harmony  ( who has been my blogger lifeline on several occasions, taking the
time to explain to this ditsy blonde step by step how to do things I should have been able to figure
out on my own ) nominated me and 6 others for the " Tell Me About Yourself Award ".
I'm still at the point here where I wonder if anyone would be interested in hearing another 7 things -
but here goes!

1) I have 3 children - Twin daughters 29 - and a son 27 - they are in my thoughts 57 seconds of every minute.

2) I have a vivid imagination - too vivid - and am frightened easily - to the point where I can let out a
blood curdling scream if John quietly walks into a room without me realizing he has done so and end
up scaring him more than he has scared me - this happens quite frequently - poor neighbours

3) I have been told all my life I look like Goldie Hawn - except on a date once when I was told I looked
like Sandra Bernhard -  talk about a chameleon,lol

4) I have a weird addiction to True Crime - and watch these shows with a morbid fascination - shocked, repulsed, terrorized and close my eyes for all gory parts yet I still watch them.

5) I was a single mom for 10 years - between the first and John - some of them were rough years -
some were pretty incredible years

6) February 14, 2003  I was kissed on the top of the Eiffel Tower - but I had to tell John to do so " quick, kiss me for God's Sakes - it's Valentines day and  we're on the Eiffel Tower " lol - but when I'm old and gray I will remember that...................( hopefully I will that is, can't remember where I've put my paintbrushes from one day to the next as it is )

7) I have 6 grandkids by " proxy " ( through John ) I am Lolli and he is Pop ( because they have 2 grandmothers already ) but I am really way way way too young to be a grandmother lol - so I'm a Lolli :))))
( not too young at 53 to be a grandmother at all - but I'm fighting this aging process tooth and nail )

8) I'm a drama mama - I do everything big - I laugh big - cry big - scream big - play big - dance big - fight big and LOVE big.............

Oops - one too many - oh well -

I'm passing this honor on to my new friends - pls check out their blogs :)))
They always have encouraging warms words to say and fun blogs to go to!!!


CLAUDINE FROM CONDENSEDLOVEHOME - here
DISTRESSEDDONNADOWNHOME - here
DE TOUT, DE RIEN - here
GYPSY HEART - here
HOMESPUN HAPPENINGS -  here
ADORNED FROM ABOVE - here
DECORATING INSANITY - here

This award is made for talking and that's just what you'll do
Or one of these days .............................
Are you ready boots girls?
Start walking talking....................

Inquiring minds want to know!

XXX
Suzan





5 comments:

  1. Thanks a million my friend! I never tire of learning more about you...I think we have a lot in common. Living BIG is just one. ;-)

    I will post mine tomorrow, ok? I hope you have a fun and safe 4th! It's hotter than Hades here so I will be inside most of the time. I did have coffee & breakfast with friends this morning. We do that every Wed a.m. Good habit to have!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Suzan!!! I am honored!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!
    I will wait a bit to post mine as I just posted my Sunshine Award, ok?
    I loved knowing a bit more about you!!!
    We have so much in common!!!
    I scare easily too... I do everything BIG... LOL!!! Specially laughing and fighting, LOL!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, I really appreciate your kindness with me!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say: I WANT to be kissed on top of the Eiffel Tower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget being kissed on the Eiffel Tower on V-Day, I just want to be in France! Chucks says I want to collect Euro-junk. (Actually that would be true!) Thank you so much, Suzan, for thinking of me. I am honored.

    Distressed Donna Down Home (a little less distressed since reading this post!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things to know about you Suzy.....thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo