Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 150

Good morning everyone !

I'm seriously freaked out over this week's IWLTW - so much so that my fingers are literally flying across the keyboard so that I can get started with the photos !

We're back in New Orleans ( next to Montreal I think I've shown New Orlean's homes more than any other )

ZILLOW
The French Quarter
1,875,000
Built in 1830
3 Beds - 3 Baths
2438 sq. ft
Realtor - DORIAN M. BENNETT

Let's go !!!




This space - oh my gosh - this space with the view of the courtyard



And these doors.............



It just gets better and better













ARGGGHHHH - this isn't fair !!!!!!!!!!




There is a house in New Orleans...............................

I'm buying at least 5 extra lottery tickets tonight !!!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone
Hugs,
Me


LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
JOIN ME AT THESE FABULOUS PARTIES !

ART & SAND                                                THE ESSENCE OF HOME
FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE                         MY TURN FOR US
BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH                    STONE GABLE
AN EXTRAORDINARY DAY                              KATHE WITH AN E
FLUSTER BUSTER

17 comments:

  1. Stunning. Even tho I'm a shower person, I love that bath tub.
    Wondering about something. You think them brick walls are high enough? :} Lovely courtyard area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that tub - so luxurious !
      You can never ever have enough exposed old brick - isn't that courtyard the perfect place for a glass of wine in the evening? ( or any time really )
      XOX

      Delete
    2. Make that a bottle of wine alone with some chocolate dipped strawberries :}

      Delete
  2. Que bela casa e ricamente decorada.
    Tenha uma ótima semana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Open. Spacious. Classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzan, this is seriously gorgeous and I don't think I say this very often, but I don't think I would change a thing! I love every detail! Thanks so much for sharing!
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete

  5. I think this will be my alone time house....no shedding dogs or messy husband!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOO La-La! C'est Magnifique! Laissez le bons temps rouler! Je l'aime beaucoup, Cherie! Allons-y l'acheter!
    Bien Sur! French style---my fav!
    A Bientot, mon Amie!
    Ethel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laissez le bons temps rouler indeed !
      Bon Weekend mon amie !
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. The stairway ... the kitchen ... that tub! I wanna live there!

    Thanks for Sharing Your Cup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just add a fireplace to that patio and I will live out there when you buy the house. I can see why you are so excited about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My hunny bunny and I were back in NOLA again just before Christmas. It's a great walking town. We walk way past the usual tourist area and love looking at these gorgeous homes. They are so colorful and always wonder what they look behind the gates. When you can peek between the fence those court yards and old brick walls are details to die for. Hopefully we'll be back again in Feb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I could only imagine how incredible it would be to walk around those neighborhoods - on my bucket list for sure !
      XOX

      Delete
  10. Stunning! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet - blessings right back at ya - to the full.
      Happy weekend
      xox

      Delete
  11. That is one fabulous house. I love the court yard

    mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing home! I could live in that outdoor courtyard!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo