Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 82

Good morning everyone -
Hope the sun is shining in your corner of the world - but just in case it isn't here's a little of it for you to enjoy
( house wise that is )

A CHIC CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE - as described by HOUSE BEAUTIFUL  ( where all images were sourced from )

This is really something else to see





I LOVE that wall sconce -



This should win some type of award for vaulted ceiling beauty don't you think?


FUN FUN FUN ! ( check out the stove )


and now check out the custom fridge!!!!!!!!!( and the dutch door while you're at it )


Outdoor dining area off the kitchen





Reflection in mirror of Dining Room


That's a vintage roll down map ( used to hide the t.v. ) brilliant !!!


I just adore how the home owners combined such luxurious formality with really fun touches


Family room


Master Bedroom


Master bath


Guest room


This is called The Bunk Bed room - and is lined with 6 bunks - 4 on one side and 2 on the other


Bunk Room Bath


With a port hole window !!!



And if the house wasn't over the top gorgeous enough - here's the view


There's a fabulous interview with the owner over at House Beautiful ( one of my favorite on line decor sites )
HERE

Ok - so go ahead - scroll back up and start over again ( I've done it at least 10 times so far )

Have a wonderful Wednesday !
Much love,

Join me at these Parties!
From my Front Porch to Yours                      Katherine's Corner                        The Charm of Home
French Country Cottage                                My Turn for Us                             The Shabby Nest
Uncommon Design                                        Between Naps on the Porch          Coastal Charm
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia                  Stone Gable                                  A Stroll Thru Life
An Extraordinary Day                                   Savvy Southern Style                     Have a cup of daily
From my Front Porch to Yours

29 comments:

  1. Now THIS is a beach house!! I am swooning. This is so gorgeous with so many beautiful touches. I love how the window treatments are pegged up. And the linen sheets on the beds are fabulous. You are so right. You have to go up and review everything repeatedly just not to miss anything. Great pick for IWLTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so totally my style. I wouldn't even require the beach view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Sigh. Sigh again! The view, the décor, the fireplaces and open window bar...everything is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been sighing since I posted it Kim - long drawn out sighs LOL
      XOX

      Delete
  4. Oh la la how pretty and the view ahhhhhhh maybe in my next life LOL! I love the no swimming signs I want those for over my bathtub. How fun are those. Oh goodness that view spectacular.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I sure could live there!! I absolutely love everything about this beach house. From the creative decor (coffee table etc.) to the drop cloths (I think) for curtains just draped across on hooks. Stunning!! And the view is something else. Wow! Thanks for sharing this one Suzan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! EVERY SINGLE PHOTO! Gorgeous! One day..... if only!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duck, duck, goose!!! Love every inch of this house!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this house! What an awesome place...fun AND functional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was so meant to be MY house I just can't work out why I'm not living there :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly unique! About that frige........I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That house in That location??? Oh yes yes yes yes yes yes yes please!! I like my life, I would like my life in that house,in that location too (I'd bring the fam. ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I pinned just about every picture! This house is so perfect and homey. And I'm so excited to say I have something they do : ). The brass porthole, what a freakin' hoot. Patty/NS

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous house, and the decor is right up my alley! Thanks for sharing, talk about inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stunning, isn't it? ( talk about jealousy lol )
      XOX

      Delete
  14. Is that gorgeous, or what? WOW!! I love everything about it---interior, exterior and setting. How absolutely perfect! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzan!!!

    I LOVE ANYTHING to do with CALIFORNIA!!!! It's where I use to stay with my relatives every summer in a place called Van Nuys!!!

    This house is just too way cool and being right on the ocean is the best!!! Ah, to go back in time......

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to live there-I live in CA by the beach in a shingle house, but this one is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This gorgeous home should win lots of awards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful house! I love it!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  19. Swooning here! Loved every single little thing!! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's gorgeous, Suzan! What a dreamy place to live.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Project Inspire{d}!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lately, my all-out favorite decorating style is the beach house/nautical theme. This instantly drew me in and I love the white painted wood, rustic signs, and that view of the ocean is breathtaking!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Ann @ Cairn Cottage (http://cairncottage.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo