Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Coupons and tutorial for Free Printables (

Good morning Everyone !

Well well well - I've created my first FREE printables - actually my first printables ever!

What do you think?
This is the cover page - complete with outline for hole to punch out


Here's a sampling of a few of them






To see them all - or to print them out for yourself click Free Valentine's Coupons - with the proper size of the coupons.

This tutorial is only for Blogger ( sorry I have no idea how to do it on any other site )

First you go to pic monkey and create whatever free printable you'd like to make - cards - recipes -
coupons - subway art - whatever you want to do..................and save it ( saving it on  your desktop is the easiest I find )

Next you open WORD - and save your photo ( s ) to a WORD Doc...................

Once that's been saved as well - you go to www.docs.google.com and click on the upload icon -
you'll find it on the upper left hand corner - right beside the CREATE button.............upload the Word file at this point and simply copy and paste the url- which you can now add as a link to your post and Voila - you can now offer your very own free printables !

I'm off now to make a coupon book for Kids and Grandkids :)

Have a wonderful Monday everyone !

Much love,

18 comments:

  1. Wow, renovating and offering free printables. You sure are a multi-tasker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Suzan. I had no idea how anyone did those before. Thanks for the tutorial! YOU IS SMARRRRRRRRTT!;>) Have a great week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! PicMonkey is so handy. Thanks for sharing your fun tutorial. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet idea - love the "funny stuff' coupon. That would be the first one my husband redeemed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea and thx for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Very fun printables! I love the chalkboard vibe and creative coupon ideas... !!
    :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well look at you all tech-y these days! I'm pretty sure on any given day same would choose the "funny stuff" one...but he probably would need the instant forgiveness one equally! LOL! Way to go Suzan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been busy havnt you -love these vey cute-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun idea. I love the chalk board. :-)
    Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! What fun! And when do you find the time to do this????? I know you're not sitting around eating bonbons, but all the reno work...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzan!!!

    I love giving coupon books as gifts. They're the best!!! Love the wording about the "Funny Stuff!!!!!"

    Have a great week!!!

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Love them. I might have to try my hand at a printable. Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julian would sneak off to photo copy the funny stuff a million times. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these! Thanks so much for sharing the directions...I will try it. And, by the way, did you create these between 2:00 & 3:00 a.m.? You never stop! :)

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo