Sunday, February 2, 2014

In a world filled with Kardashians - and Hiltons - and little Boo - Boo's
Where it's become normal to turn the t.v. on and find people with addictions that
include eating plastic bags and cotton balls and having sex with their cars
Where Snooky is considered a celebrity.................and Kate's are famous for having multiple
children.
This gentle soul quietly leaves us ?

23 years clean.
From an addiction he thought would kill him in his 20's.
And a relapse.
A fatal one.

Goodnight Mr. Ripley - you certainly were talented - sleep in heavenly peace.

source

Rest in Peace Philip - you will be missed.

xxx
A Fan..............


9 comments:

  1. Oh...I didn't know this. How sad. He was a great actor. How awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good one has left us. May he rest in peace. So sad.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right. Somehow the media is interested in the Kardashians of the world and not the talented and the gifted. He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad. Addictions are just so powerful and pull a person into a world that they hardly every escape permanently. Such a talented actor and now will be forever missed by his wife and 3 kids. So.very.sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched 'Capote' a little while back. I was so impressed by his portrayal of Truman Capote that I told a friend Philip Seymour Hoffman was like a male version of Meryl Streep, which is one of the highest compliments I could pay an actor. This is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad, and leaving behind three young children is just tragic. It's funny how quick people are to judge when we all face our own demons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed, Suzan, it is so sad, when someone has tried so hard to beat it. My heart goes out to his children.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo