Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 66

Good morning everyone !!!

I decided to see what was cooking in our old neighborhood this week -

OMG - John and I used to walk along this street and I was always awestruck by the architectural beauty of these particular buildings - and wondered what they looked like inside.

THIS IS SPECTACULAR !!!!!!!!!
MONTREAL ARCHITECTURE AT ITS FINEST................

I SOOOOOO WANNA LIVE THERE

1,359,000  ( an absolute steal for this neighborhood )
Built in 1902
REALTOR LIZA KAUFMAN















It just keeps getting better and better - I'm going into serious home shock now


AGGGHHHH - I can't take much more, seriously








Check the basement out - it looks like an apartment


I even love the basement window :)



Suzan says - I think you'd better buy some lottery tickets this week
John says - Why, you feeling lucky?
Suzan says - I'm feeling crazed with want
Suzan says - I've seen a house that's screaming my name
John says - Don't start with the houses again - please don't start with the houses again...............

Oh but I can't express how badly I WANNA live there


You all have a wonderful Wednesday everyone - I have to figure out how to come up with a million dollars very very quickly

Much love,


Sharing at the following parties !

French Country Cottage                         Between Naps on the Porch                   Coastal Charm
Stone Gable ( the scoop )
My Romantic Home
Savvy Southern Style

16 comments:

  1. I would get lost in that much space and after spending a million dollars, I wouldn't be able to afford a cleaning lady so I would be too exhausted from cleaning to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is a beautiful home! Amazing architecture and I love all the woodwork. The kitchen is awesome. Love the dining room. One can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The exterior architecture is incredible! Pinning onto my House and Home Addiction.
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm feeling crazed with want." I'm going to try to find as many opportunities to use that sentence as possible.
    If you end up buying this place, will you write into the contract that you want whatever that is with the face sitting upon the newel post? I'm feeling crazed with want for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to live there too, and if I can't, I want that stove!!! :)
    Beautiful home, Suzan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a stunning home! Inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous...but that's all the same house?? Parts of it were so ornate, then other parts were so modern-looking?! But woof...that kitchen!!!

    xoxo
    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am crazed with want tooooooooooo its capitol SSSSSSSSSSSStunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy design plan - all sorts of styles. Not sure I could live with such a small outdoor space. The architectural details are what will sell this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me know about how to make the million too. :-)
    I love the outside of the home and the woodwork. Can not wait to see where we go next Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you know how to pick 'em! Great house! I admire you for all you've done in your new house. It's looking good. I also love IWTLT Wednesday. You are SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE! If you wanna buy it, I'll live in the apt and be happy to pay rent. :)

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. They have a serious art collection in that place! Yup, I could live there. Do you think I can keep chickens in the courtyard?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzan!!!

    I WANNA LIVE THERE!!!!

    The outside screams, MONTREAL!!!! I want to know where I can pick up the key? This is what I miss the most in Montreal!!! These types of buildings, railings, the balcony, the radiators....Like I said it screams, MONTREAL!!! How I miss it........

    Come back down to earth Suzan and figure out a way, how you can buy this beauty!!!

    We're a couple of days away from the weekend...Be warm and safe!!!

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought since I was here, that I'd swing back on over to this post today for some eye candy. Man, I could live in that house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. It had me at the exterior. Holy crap!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo