Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's only words ( but words are all I have to take your heart away )

  1. I'm feeling a little like this

  2. in·san·i·ty  
  3. /inˈsanitē/
    Noun
    1. The state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
    2. Extreme foolishness or irrationality.
    Synonyms
    madness - lunacy - craziness - derangement - dementia

    _______________________________________________________________________________________

    and this

    ex·haust·ed  

    /igˈzôstid/
    Adjective
    1. Drained of one's physical or mental resources; very tired.
    2. (of resources or reserves) Completely used up.
    Synonyms
    spent - weary - worn-out - tired
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

    And for some reason I have this
    1. writer's block  


      Web definitions
      an inability to write; "he had writer's block; the words wouldn't come".

      ___________________________________________________________________
       
      and because you're all

      friends  3rd person singular present, plural offriend

      Noun
      A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.
      Verb
      Add (someone) to a list of contacts associated with a social networking Web site.

      ____________________________________________________________________



      I know you'll understand that I desperately need a day of this


      rest  plural of rest

      Verb
      1. Cease work or movement in order to relax, refresh oneself, or recover strength.
      2. Remain or be left in a specified condition: "rest assured".
      Noun
      1. An instance or period of relaxing or ceasing to engage in strenuous or stressful activity.
      2. The remaining part of something.
      Synonyms
      verb.  repose - relax - lean - lie
      noun.  repose - remainder - pause - remnant - relaxation
      _________________________________________________________________________________________

      And hopefully some of this while I'm at it!!!!

      sleep  

      /slēp/
      Noun
      A condition of body and mind such as that which typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is inactive,...
      Verb
      Rest in such a condition; be asleep.
      Synonyms
      noun.  slumber - dream - rest - repose - sleeping
      verb.  slumber - kip - doss
      __________________________________________________________________________________________

      I'm feeling very very guilty - preparing the house for sale has been far more time consuming then I thought it would be and so I haven't had time to answer all the amazing emails I've been getting - ( I HAVE read every single one though  ) and worse, I haven't had time to visit anyone - 


      overwhelmed  past participle, past tense ofo·ver·whelm (Verb)

      Verb
      1. Bury or drown beneath a huge mass.
      2. Defeat completely.

      _______________________________________________________________________________________________


      Could I possibly ask for some of this?

      1. for·give·ness  

        /fərˈgivnis/
        Noun
        The action or process of forgiving or being forgiven.
        Synonyms
        pardon - remission - condonation - absolution - mercy
        ________________________________________________________________________________________________


        and see you all 


        to·mor·row  

        /təˈmôrō/
        Adverb
        On the day after today: "the show opens tomorrow".
        Noun
        The day after today.
        Synonyms
        adverb.  manana
        noun.  morrow - future
        _________________________________________________________________________________________


        smile  

        /smīl/
        Verb
        Form one's features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up: "smiling faces".
        Noun
        A pleased, kind, or amused facial expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed.
        Synonyms
        verb.  grin
        noun.  grin
        __________________________________________________________________________________________

      ..................................................an everlasting smile
      A smile can bring you near to me
      Don't ever let me find you gone
      Cause that would bring a tear to me

      and I'll leave you with one more - just because I can :)

      Tomorrow, tomorrow - I love ya tomorrow 
      ( you're only a day away ) 

      Have a good Tuesday everyone - I'm off to do 




      noth·ing  

      /ˈnəTHiNG/


      As the great W.C. Fields said

      " the best cure for insomnia is sleep "

      I'm off to test his theory !!!

      Much love,

      Suzanna Anna Danna

      XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX













38 comments:

  1. I can SO relate to this post! which is why it's been a while since I've been here. All the best, Suzan. Get some rest. See you soon. :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful that you are resting. Take your time. I, as one of many, will still be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get the rest and sleep you need! You deserve it. Take care!
    Hugs,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girlfriend,
    Sometimes we need sleep and a break. Go for it. A nice couple of mental health days too. You have a lot on your plate so take care of you too. Selling and buying a home are probably the two most stressful things in life we can do. So just try and breath through the insanity!! I am thinking about you and wishing better days ahead.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself my friend! Just take it easy....if you can! It will all work out in the end! Sending you some extra hugs today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, a few days is always good medicine...
    I actually backed off a bit this week myself, just finishing up a custom order.
    Friday leaving for vaca!
    Rest & take care of you for a few days!
    You deserve it!!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember, there is no law that says you have to post tomorrow. Rest some more as most likely you've been running on empty--or I could say fumes. But I think these are not the gas fumes in a car! Paint and cleaning solutions, maybe.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  8. zzzzzzzzzzzz ENJOY
    en·joy [en-joi] Show IPA
    verb (used with object)
    1.
    to experience with joy; take pleasure in: He enjoys Chinese food.
    2.
    to have and use with satisfaction; have the benefit of: He enjoys an excellent income from his trust funds.
    3.
    to find or experience pleasure for (oneself): She seems to enjoy herself at everything she does.
    4.
    to undergo (an improvement): Automobile manufacturers have enjoyed a six-percent rise in sales over the past month.
    5.
    to have intercourse with.
    Marie@InteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all need to get off the merry-go-round sometimes and just CHILL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And as Scarlett often said, "Tomorrow is another day". I think I missed all your giveaways, didn't get in on them. Last week was insane! Hope you get your mojo back soon. -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so cute....you take it easy. Love ya - Carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Suzan, I hope you were able to get a nice day of rest and even some extra sleep! Love this post. It's very original. :) Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. SuzyQ...take a week off to refresh your body and soul. It's been too long since you allowed yourself a break. Do I need to call an intervention? We don't want to hear that you have had a nervous collapse. Sleep, rest, sleep some more...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I'm busy, I don't post. Everyone knows things come up, rest is needed, and so on and so forth. Besides we'd be waiting for you no matter how long you needed. That's what bloggy buds do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. sleep is over rated, but rest is essential. Most people can sleep but are not rested. So, hope you rest well today

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzanne, this post is so realistic and fabulously done! I sympathize how you feel. Been there, take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzan, just rest and take care of your self. All of us bloggers know you have been extremely busy and overwhelmed with all you have to do to get your home ready to sell. Rest and relax, we will all be here encouraging you with our prayers and good wishes.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Suzan, I can so relate. I am having a hard time getting back to writing.
    You are so busy right now, I don't blame you one bit for needing down time. And don't feel guilty, nobody is going to harass you for not visiting them for a couple of days. Get your house sell-ready! That's priority right now.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey girlfriend, this made me exhausted just reading it Take a break and give yourself a break. Get some rest and let yourself recharge. It sounds like you need it. I can tell you that selling a home is so tiring, having just done it ourselves. Hang in there!!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  20. take all the time you need, take care of you, after all there is only one you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You should never feel guilty about taking a day off from blogging......we'll all still be here!!

    Get some rest!
    Hugs
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Honey, get you some sleep and don't worry a thing about all the emails. We get it. And putting a house on the market it hard work!! I can't believe you've been able to blog at all.

    Take it easy.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  23. No need to feel guilty, Suzan. You have enough on your plate right now, and everyone understands that. Be good to yourself, and take some time to relax. There's always tomorrow. I do hope you sell your home with ease; fingers crossed for you. You just never know, despite it all (you know what I'm referring to...)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I made an entire post about going to the er that even I didn't want to read, tis ok!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ummmm...do you realize it took time to put this post together? =D

    xoxo
    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope you feel better soon. Moving is stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Moving can be very stressful. Hope you get some rest. We'll all be here when you get back.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Dalai Lama says that sleep is the best meditation. Enjoy your meditating!

    ReplyDelete
  29. ohmygosh! You are human after all ;-) Seriously, you post so regularly and get so much stuff done it seems like you are the engergizer bunny. You deserve, like, a week of sleep.

    Golden slumbers,
    Fill your eyes
    Smiles await you when you rise

    Nighty night.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Are you drinking ha ha don't drink and blog ha ha ha -love dee

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awww, Suzan. There's no need to ask for forgiveness. You need rest, take it. You are such a hard worker and often shame me into getting off my butt to do something. I don't know how you bloggers do it, keep homelife going while you're doing all you do, and THEN still make time to blog about it. Of this I am very appreciative, since I love all the inspiration that comes my way. I can live vicariously through others, and that's a lot of fun. I'm sad that you're selling the house, but I look forward to seeing what you do to your new place when you get it. Sleep well!

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  32. this is a great post.....and I think we've been living parallel lives lately. too much work and not enough time. :-)
    rest, relax, and sleep on!
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ooops, missed that post yesterday, because after a long day ending with a stupid staff meeting, I went straight to bed and I was pretty good since I slept until the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very nicely put together but no need to ask for forgiveness! You deserve a rest! This post had to take a lot out of you too, although it is very creative....I bet you can't turn your brain off, right? But you need to so go and R-E-S-T!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo