Sarah from Imperfect Patina awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award - if you feel like drooling please visit her site - her work is absolutely outstanding - once you're finished drooling you can come back here and learn 7 things about me.
1) I am a control freak in every aspect of my life - I try so hard not to be but I think it's a part of me
that I have to come to terms with -
2) I have the ugliest feet I have ever seen on a person, seriously, the ugliest, which is a problem in the summer, lol
3) I cannot do hair - I can paint a room 4 or 5 times in a week - redo furniture - whip up a meal in no
time - garden - you name it - but the act of using a blowdryer or a straightener leaves me a bumbling mess,
My hairdresser is my lifeline ( and usually can tell what I'm working on from the paint in my hair )
4) I have a problem finishing things -
5) I am in love with Anthony Bourdain -
6) I take on too much and always act like I can do it all, effortlessly, truth be told I live in a constant
7) I don't like being 53 - wish I could embrace it and age gracefully - but just can't do it - although I never
lie about my age - I so get it that some women do.
Now the best part of this award?
Paying it forward of course......................
4 the love of wood http://4theloveofwood.blogspot.ca/ is a complete source of inspiration.
Daily, I cannot get enough of her work -
A girl and her brush http://www.agirlandabrush.net/ does beautiful work as well -
A huge thanks to Sarah for thinking of me - I am humbled!