Friday, February 24, 2012

You do the math....................


Ok, so I have 5 pcs that are for sell strategically placed around the house, 2 of them are leaving this weekend to go to a consignment shop -
4 new pieces were delivered today.....................
Let's see, that makes...................far too many for my house, lol...................
Out of control but these last pieces were bought a month ago before I agreed to take on the job of Nella's redo.
I am hoping the dressers will sell quickly at the store - so I can bring another 2 down there quick!

Here are the newest ones.........................





I bought this dresser for me - I have had mine for longer than I can remember and am fed up with it,
I love the "fluting" down the sides and the curves of this dresser.

John gave me some resistance buying this piece, but I think it would be so beautiful in a little girls room, the scale is just perfect for a little one.....................I love it.


doesn't this speak for itself? 15.00 - absolutely could not walk away from it -

and finally this - I know it's ugly, but with a little bit of paint, hardware, tlc, ok - a lot of love and tlc,
but maybe it has potential ( actually I bought this with a little niche at my Mother's in mind but don't even
know if she will want it ) this is the only pc I am second guessing.


whoa, is that ugly or what - that screams 70's so loud to me..................pls don't look
at the sheets and blanket covering the chair behind it - that's what happens when you have
a little dog/princess who does not understand the concept that chairs are for humans -
she had 3 beds - but prefers to curl down on this!
Oh and what is that peaking out to the left of the picture?
Never sold!
Perhaps I should just put a sign outside my front door, because it really is starting to look like
a shop in here..................

Have a wonderful weekend, hopefully I will have some before and after's next week.

xxx to all


1 comment:

  1. The first and the third, especially the third, are making me drool!!!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo