Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm?

Hey Rebecca - I know  you are out there, lol - I can never reply to the emails you send me for some reason!!!
Do you have a link with photos for that silver paint you mentioned?  Would love to see them!

And that, everyone, is my post for today - sorry about that but I am falling asleep at my desk, absolutely bone weary tonight ( didn't sleep last night - painted at Nella's today - came home and started painting a giant wardrobe I have- )
Far too many things going on at once, and I feel like my life is completely out of control right now - panic attacks are about to set in......!!!!! Need me some zzzz's.

G'night!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this is weird. I just emailed Lindsey at Better After with pics of my before and after pics of furniture pieces I refinished in a silver paint AND my name is Rebecca. Are you looking for me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, nevermind. I saw your post was from last night. I emailed Better After today. Weird coincidence! Lol!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo