Friday, February 3, 2012

Not finished yet, but...................

So the walls are finished - the fireplace is finished - the radiators have been painted - all the trim and moldings are finished - windows have had one coat - coffee table has been painted - and I cleaned up before I left so that she could use the room on the weekend.  The lighting is not very good and the walls look much lighter than they actually are - will try to get a true color photo next week.


Still have to paint the t.v. stand ( I think the only thing not being painted is the couch, lol, literally, the garden stool in front of the fireplace will be painted as well )
We are trying to schedule our weekend so we could source out lamps - carpet - accessories - etc.
She wanted a beach/cottage look -
I am thinking Roman Blinds - with maybe some trim detail would be best because of the radiators but all options are still on the table with that one.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do. Paint can do wonders!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo