Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just a spoonful of sugar

I need her here now,

I am sooo sick - it just hit me yesterday - aching nautious hacking feverish virus -
and I was so proud that I had not gotten sick this year.
I need her to snap her fingers and put my house in order - and give me a spoonful
of sugar.

BTW - most kids watched that movie and fell in love with all of her magic, I watched
that movie and fell in love with the house ( seriously - that's how far back it goes - )
as well as the Brady Bunch's house - oh how I longed to live there!

Back to bed for me I think- and may just stay there until Monday morning - have a good
weekend.

xxx

1 comment:

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo