Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I want this.....................


100.00 - have sent the owner an email but I am afraid I may be too late - don't know how
I will pick it up - but I want it...............

Isn't it fun going through my journeys with me?  I must give everyone anxiety - I know I give
myself a big dose of it - and I am afraid John has to get afflicted with it too.
But ohhhhh - look at the bowed front - and I did sell the last buffet/hutch like he told me to, lol.
I would be happy to fix it up and store it in my dining room for oh say 6 months to 5 years.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo