Saturday, January 7, 2012

Brain Freeze

Bad case of it - I have been looking at this dresser for a few days now - and I have no idea what to do with it 
blank blank blank - then I come up with 10 ideas - and then I torture myself on which of the ideas to go with - and then it happens again - brain freeze.  Far too much thought going into this one - it has no character - a straight square boring box and I should by now be seeing so much potential to create character - that is what
I claim I do - turn something shitty into something, well not so shitty - and sometimes even amazing.
To make matters somewhat worse I have 2 identical ones - and I need to get them out of here - hopefully
I can move my ass this weekend and turn these beasts into beauties.

I always boast that furniture speaks to me - and it always has until I found these 2 - their lips are sealed - in fact they are silently smirking - and they are thoroughly pissing me off, lol

I want both of them done and listed by Sunday evening - will post whatever I manage to do -
( I would not hold my breath if I were you )


xxx

                                                                                                                                                                                               


3 comments:

  1. It needs feet for sure! Can't wait to see what you do with this.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's now June of 2015 and 'm wondering what happened with these chests????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Marje - this is so old LOL - it was before I even had followers I think !
      You can find what I did to one of them here
      http://suzyq-vintagous.blogspot.ca/2012/04/new-obsession.html
      Can't find photos of the second one
      xox

      Delete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo