Thursday, December 8, 2011

Branching out.......................

 Started off with this - a branch from outside - which I spray painted silver
 which led to my once again sneaking out in the middle of the night and
cutting down a few more ( this is going to be a barren looking street if I keep up with my nocturnal habit of snipping here and there lol )

 and ended up with this







 AND.............if you do not feel like branching out - you can always twig out!!!


Did I mention I am guilty of  " overkill " ?  Although I personally don't think you can ever everBranching out
over do xmas - it's the one time of year when I can get away with it, lol

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo