Monday, September 5, 2011

Offer accepted for the " secretary " desk - it's MINE

She is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!




This has a perfect spot in my home and will not be sold - it is so pretty - John and I keep walking by it and
stopping for a moment to look at it, again and again.

Here are some gorgeous secretaries that inspire me to do something really special...........

and finally my favorite of all...........


and although this is much more substantial than my little one - this is the finish I am going for - an
antique white/gray...............

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo