Friday, September 23, 2011

Criminal at Large

John is in Europe this week - and I was just too lazy to walk down to the market to get my flowers ( even
though I did walk to my hairdressers and back - which was about 7 miles in total - very very proud of myself!!!! )
So I decided to steal from my garden - this is my first attempt at drying hydrangeas - I am in love - the different shades look soooo pretty - I think these will stay for a long time,
And I say steal because it is in fact what I have done - my neighbour split in with us to purchase these plants so technically they are only half mine - I literally went out in the middle of the night in my housecoat with snippers.................and because it was the middle of the night there were slugs on them, ughhhhh.
I had already bought 4 dried hydrangeas - so only added to what I already have.
Am I completely nuts?
Yep, that would be me

and if that were not enough I ran back out again and cut these from a bush that we just planted ( and of which the costs were also shared )

Is it ok to commit an act of petty theft if it makes your heart happy, lol
I even had the thought of taking snippers when I take Soda out for her walk late at night
and snipping here and there, can you imagine?  Would that make her an accomplice?

My new best friend ( power to the people my friends )


If you see me walking around your neighbourhood - be careful, be very very careful.

Do you think I could actually blame Soda?  Hmmm, she looks a little guilty to me



........................Tell it to the judge, lady.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Soda. That naughty dog, teaching ya naughty things!! Ya caught him on camera. There is no doubt in my mind who done it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you weren't stealing ---you were 'pruning'.

    Love ALL your blogs, the JohnSays SuzanSays had me spitting my tea this morning---as my husband (pocket protector electronics major) and me(artist, kook, and wierdo) have had similar conversations.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo