Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time for a vacation................

I NEED A VACATION....................

Think we will go somewhere next week - have no idea where - but need need need some time away, anywhere.

I am almost finished the bedroom set for the master bedroom - here are pics so far..........

Before

and almost after ( doors need to be finished ) but I am almost there!
again the cell camera does not do the color justice - this is a really beautiful antique
pale blue - although it looks almost white in the picture.  This wknd I am off
to purchase a decent camera.






I really love it - wood lovers please turn your head away.   ;)
will post pics from a decent camera as soon as I have one.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo